Blog about myself

 Hi, I am Kishor. This blog is about myself and my life as a student in B.S. abdur rahman institute of science and technology. I am from tanjore district and a town called pattukottai. I have many hobbies such as listening to music, gaming, reading books and researching on stuffs that pick my interest in life. I love to travel and finding new adventures in the world. For now I am mainly focused on my studies and career. I have a very positive attitude and carefree mostly but I care more about my friends.


Most of the time I spend my time playing video games or researching random things that pick my interests. This blog will show some of those things that got my interests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Augmented Reality and Virtual reality can transform gaming industry?